We are qualified representative for our top ranking institutions.

Why Study in Perth, Western Australia? Perth is just one of the places where you can study with SLP.

Perth is the capital of Western Australia. It boasts perfect weather, a thriving economy and an abundance of opportunities. Compared to  other Australia cities, including Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Perth has higher wages; Perth has a lower unemployment rate; Perth is less crowded; Perth has perfect weather all year round; and Perth is renowned for its beaches. 

For an indication of living costs in Perth, visit this government website:

Back to Top

Education Structure in Australia

Discover an easier, better way to study in Australia

Academic year

Most institution contain two semesters within a calendar year, starting at the end of February-June and August-November. English Colleges will have English courses available throughout the year.


Is an institution of higher education and research which grants academic degrees in a variety of subjects and provide both undergraduate education and post education. This institution is the highest level of education provided in Australia.

Vocational educational and training (VET)

Enables students to gain qualifications for all types of employment and specific skills to help them in the workplace. Courses are provided at both government-funded Central Institute of Technology and private institutions. Many vocational institutes have links and agreements with universities. Through these links, universities may offer up to one year of advanced standing into a Bachelor degree as well as guaranteed entry into your course when you achieve the required grades at your vocational institutions. Many of the courses provide advanced standing into university degrees.

English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)

English courses could be be taken at ELICOS English school or college for a variety of reasons including study, travel, immigration or business purposes. English courses could also be undertaken at some Universities and Central Institute of Technology.

Back to Top


We are qualified representative of the following Higher Education Providers and more

Curtin University

Edith Cowan University (ECU)

Back to Top

Secondary College

Please contact our friendly education counsellors for assistance.